XM Forex Broker presents a new account type, XM Zero, which features ultra-thin spreads as low as zero pips, along with XM‘s no re-quotes execution policy. The clients can choose to open an XM Zero Account with up to 500:1 leverage in USD, JPY or EUR base currencies and trade over 55 currency pairs, as well as gold and silver on MT4 and MT5 for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android powered devices.
The main advantages of this account type are following:
- Spreads as low as 0 pips
- Leverage up to 500:1
- Available for MT4 and MT5
- 1 Click Trading
- VPS Service
- Zero Fees on Deposits and Withdrawals
- Hedging allowed
- EAs allowed
The key points of XM Zero Account are following:
- The commission for the XM Zero Account is $3.5 per $100,000 traded. The commission fee for the MT4 platform is deducted from the account during the opening of the transaction for both operations at once (opening and closing).The commission fee for the MT5 platform is deducted from the account during the opening and the closing of the transaction.
- Existing XM Account Holders can also open a Xm Zero Account through the Member Area.
- No Deposit Bonus is available for this account type. The Deposit Bonus promotion is only available for Micro and Standard Accounts. XM Zero Accounts are not eligible to receive Deposit Bonuses.
- The trader can use MT4 and MT5 for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices to trade on XM Zero Account.
- This account type is entitled to the Zero Fees Policy on Deposits and Withdrawals.
- You can also apply for free VPS with XM Zero Account.
- The traders can transfer funds from Micro or Standard accounts to this XM Zero Account, however, please note that any deposit bonuses granted will be removed.
- The XM Loyalty Program is also not available on this type of account.
Example of the commission fee calculation (XM Zero Accounts only)
To position Buy 3 lots USD/GBP, the transaction volume is 300,000 USD. Considering that for a USD 100,000 transaction size commission is charged for both opening and closing the position at USD 3.5 each, for this transaction it will be: 2 x (3.5 x 300,000 / 100,000) = 21 USD. The commission fee is deducted from the account during the opening of the transaction for both the operations at once (opening and closing).