Do not miss the chance to earn on high price volatility of CFDs on bitcoin futures. IFCM provides an opportunity to invest in the price dynamics of cryptocurrencies through liquid futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and to earn on both increasing and decreasing Bitcoin quotes.
The instruments of this group allow to invest in the price dynamics of the crypto-currencies through liquid futures on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME).
CFD on the nearest futures is provided for Bitcoin CFD. The date of the beginning of trading, end of trading and the current status are additionally mentioned per each CFD. Three status values are available:
- Trading – an opportunity to make deals and set orders without any limitations (during the trading sessions).
- Only closure – only closure of earlier opened positions (generally is set two trading days before the end of trading).
- Closed – trading has not opened yet or it is already the end of trading. The Future CFD is removed from the list of instruments 42 days after the date of end of trading.
Trading such a CFD is performed during the trading sessions of the futures. The date of end of trading of each CFD is set on the basis of the liquidity of the future and the beginning of delivery period before the expiration of the future. The tickers of the instruments of this group begin with “# F-“.
Trading conditions of Bitcoin futures:
- Opportunity to open both “Long” and “Short” positions;
- The lowest volume of trading CFDs on crypto futures is 0,01 lot, i.е. 0,05 Bitcoin;
- Leverage – 1:2;
- Trading is conducted from Monday to Thursday from 00:00 to 23:00 CET (with one-hour break), on Friday from 00:00 to 22:00;
- Trading is available on all the accounts of MT4